[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Donald

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Oct 6 01:07:20 EDT 2009

Dear Julie i'm not sure if you've seen my personal message as yet, i'm
sure your eyes are still red raw from crying.
Again the girls and i want to send you MEGA hugs and loves, whee know
how much you, your sister and mum tried for dear Donald
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Carole and Ann have been just brilliant the number of emails i also had
from Carole on suggestions and thoughts, she was just fantastic.
Yes i think your vet Debbie tried her best, her love for you both was
something of comfort for you as well.

Donald i know by now you're playing with all your family and friends
from gpdd, say hi to Sully and Duke, gosh you were a little battler, you
loved your mummy so much you tried even harder.  You'll NEVER be
forgotten, i know my girls and i hold you in the highest of regards a
true friend of ours.  Bye sweet man take care, please look down and send
some much needed loves and kisses for your mummy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Once again it's so lovely to see so many people have helped and
supported another of our dear gpdd friends.

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx