[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] 2nd Adoption Day for PS

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Oct 6 01:16:31 EDT 2009

WOW Princess Snowflake is it now 2 years since you went to your most
wonderful forever home?
What a delightful time i'm sure PS has had :o)  I know we've all enjoyed
hearing about her little ways and growing up and then getting a new
friend.
CONGRATULATIONS Princess Snowflake on your 2 year Adoption Day
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The girls want to know what extra super duper treaties you got ? (they
giggling like mad asking this question, i think they know you'd have
been spoilt !!!)

Loves
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx