[Gpdd] rainbow bridge: Donald

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 6 13:42:10 EDT 2009

Dearest Julie,
I am sending all our deepest sympathies to you for the loss of your dear Donald. It breaks my heart to read when ever one of  our deer little bundles of pure love has to leave us to the bridge.Little Donald is a brave little man and your a brave loving mommie to know his needs. I am thinking of little Donald over the bridge enjoying all the endless supply of goodies and meeting up with all of the furbabies that have passed before him. I know he is sending your his love from above and he wants you to know how blessed he is to have you as his mommie. Donald will always be with you in your heart.
Sadly sitting here crying for your pain and praying for peace for you Julie,
Jean (misfits)