[Gpdd] Misc: Welcome Allison

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 6 14:11:57 EDT 2009

A big friendly welcome from all of us at misfit ville in a little town called Moline, IL. We look forward to hearing all about you  Chino and Bean! I am sure you will have wonderful stories for us to read about your two boys:)  At misfit ville we have all ages of both girls and boys. We do have two boys that lived together. A interesting story on how those two came to be best friends:)  Its our little Yetti and Biff.  They "think" they are brothers... but in reality they don't look a thing alike and they are not brothers...  When Yetti came to us.. he was only three weeks old.. a very small thin little fellow that was to be destroyed due to his hair  stuck up on his back.. We thought it looked like a perfect shaped heart.. The breeder wanted to destroy him as he breathed funny and was all skinny. but we offered to "buy" him for the same price as his  other prized Himalayans. We were there actually getting a female for a cage mate for a female
 that we had taken in that had been staved, when my daughter noticed "Yetti" in a corner of his cage.. so small.. so we took Yetti home and placed him in with Amanda who is the mother of Biff and Alana as she was still nursing them. Amanda also came from the breeder.. she was used to breed for snake food.. The breeder was selling out his stock and we bought his "saddest cases"   Amanda came to hour home very  pregnant already.She  gave birth about a week after being at our home but lost one of her babies during birth but Biff and Alana came out fine. So Amanda had her "three" babies with Yetti!!.. so that is how Biff and Yetti became brothers and are still best of friends.. they are both smaller built piggies and really doesn't have any desires to mate each other... Biff only has one male "bag" down there and yetti is so small I dont think he ever went thru adolescent stages.So they get along great. But our other males all live in their own
 cages but side by side and spend many hours talking and nose touching:) Its a crazy interesting little group we have here.. All sad cases.. but we give them lots of love  as you will read on the digest that is what all of us do best!! we love our Piggies so much and we help each other when one of them is sick, and we rejoice when a piggie has a special day or special bday:) and we console each other when we have a piggie join the others over the bridge. SO a big big welcome Allison so much knowledge in this group of piggie loving friends:)
jean (misfits)