[Gpdd] Health; Puffs weight

M mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Oct 6 15:32:43 EDT 2009

Joanie, we are glad you have found a vet you are happy with and who really does seem to care about your furbabies that is what you need.

When I took Fugly to the vet with his fungal ear infection she asked how Spooky was doing, she had treated him weeks before for his diarrhoea problem and yet she remembered.

For weighing the boys I use a digital kitchen scale the type with a flat glass plate I then use a tupperware container that I sit the boys in and then I cross my fingers they will stay still long enough for me to get a reading. Spooky is fine but Fugly does like escaping.

Wishing you all the best in helping your little girl gain weight.

M, Fugly and Spooky