[Gpdd] [Announcement] Welcome newcomers! (And a new arrival of my own!)

Tiffany MacAllister tmacallister at musician.org
Tue Oct 6 23:24:09 EDT 2009

 Hi Allison, Bean, and Chino!

 Very lovely to meet you! I have heard the whether or not you neuter a
boar, makes no difference in how they'll get along, but I could be wrong.
 If it does make a difference, it would have been had you done it when
they were still young. My boys get along perfectly. I think it has to do
with their cage size,
the fact that they are both cheerful gents, and the way I introduced
them. Clean cage and bath time to make them both smell the same. I
watched them closely and there was mounting,
circling, chin raising, then snuggling together because they heard a loud
noise and got scared. I think your boys can be mixed, but I would be
extra careful due to the way your
other boy met his end.

 And just so I don't fill up the digest with all of my posts, I'm
doubling this one up. I went to the fair today, with the secret motive of
falling in love with another boy.
He's a red abby and he is just gorgeous. I have him in an old cage right
now, and in a few weeks I'll start introducing him to the boys. I've
always wanted an abby,
and also a piggie with some color other than just black and white (though
I do love my black and white boys). He's the sweetest little thing, and
when the lady (his breeder!)
but him in my arms, even she said "Look, you're a perfect match!" (his
coat matched mine ;-]).

Love
Tiffy, S'mores, Zoot, Kitties, Fishies, Tortoise, and the unnamed abby
brother

Ps. Any suggestions on names are appreciated. So far we have "Cinnamon"
or "Pumpkin" because of his color.

--
An Excellent Credit Score is 750
See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!