[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Puff's becoming friendly!

Angela Taylor angela at lunaclick.net
Wed Oct 7 16:16:09 EDT 2009

=====

That little Puff reminds me of Mona. :) She's always been a little
chatterbox, and so affectionate once she got over her baby jitters. She's
the most polite out of our three, and she always seems to say "please" and
"thank you" at the appropriate times, hehe. She has boundless energy and
drives Mimi NUTS when they play together. We like to say it's karma, since
when we first brought Mimi home, she was a little hellion to Isis. :p

~*~
Angela, Peter, and the Guinea Goddesses
Isis, Artemis (Mimi), and Pomona (Mona)

=====