[Gpdd] Misc. Slight Update/ Alge

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Sat Oct 10 01:42:31 EDT 2009

Hi All,

     Sorry I haven't been in touch for so long but want to thank you for
the wonderful e-cards, cards, notes and gifts. You, my GPDD friends, have been
one of my major links with life. Also, I thank Sandy and Da Piggy Pirates
for getting the word out. Had PET Scan early this AM (everything has again
moving at too sluggish a pace and I am in pain!   Ouch!   Some cancers hurt!)
Then shortly after the PET Scan, I managed to make arrangements (with the
help of a several kind and accommodating hospital and imagining center
employees + doctors phoned at home) to get into hospital this up and coming Monday
-- the 12th.   Don't know what time I'm to arrive tho! Does that show you
where my head is?

     Actually, I've had weeks of waiting: first for surgery, then test
results, followed by several appointments suddenly clustered around the central
and SE part of state, and then this PET Scan delay which postponed
everything from the first part of last week to the last day of this week. This was
the first time slot available. (PET scan facility not always available.)

     At this point. I will be glad to go in and get this 2-part treatment
started. Funny - 2 years ago I got a lap top to take with me when I had lung
transplant (which probably will never happen now) but I don't have it
properly programed or whatever for its use now. Can't email from it anywhere but
home. Maybe I can get one of my daughters to email something in for me to one
of you and you could post it? (She can also collect my email and print and
bring it to me.) Again, thank you all for for your wonderful letters. One
day I will reply.

     Sorry to cut this so short. I want to again apologize for my absence
but da Piggy Pirates are moving back and forth between ship and home and say
that all the piggies are doing likewise and having a grand time.

     One way or another, you'll heart from me soon. You are indeed a
fantastic group of people and piggies.

Hugs to all,

Alge and Da Piggy Pirates