[Gpdd] Misc: Get Well Wishes for Alge

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 16:45:37 EDT 2009

Dearest Alge,

You have always been the heart and soul of this listserv, and we are all
pulling for you to get better. Think of all the piggy lovers and little piggy
paws all waving frantically in your behalf!

I hope that you got our package by now, and that it cheered you.

We will be thinking about you and praying for you. Thanks for always being
such a wonderful friend to me, Alyssa, and Alyssa's guinea pig movie
business.

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEPS,

Nancy, Alyssa & the guinea pig movie stars (plus Otto, the very vocal
TV-personality piggy)

http://www.carrotwars.com