[Gpdd] MISC.: Puff's first photo shoot

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 11 18:43:24 EDT 2009

I am blessed to have a beloved sister, Annie, who's a professional photographer as well as my very bestest friend. Today we got quite a few shots of the Puff, including of me holding her, which went very well until she (Puff) decided to crawl up my neck and vault off my back. We managed to catch her before she ran under the bed. We used her Puff tent to capture her, as it was familiar and, therefore, appealing to her. I hated becoming the predator in order to keep her from harm. Now she won't even look at me. Puff's in a huff.
Interestingly, she talked softly while I was holding her just like Hershey used to do on my lap. My sister and I sensed a lot of love there, coupled with genuine curiousity. Now the question is, how do I regain her trust? Is there such a thing, in a piggie's eyes, as a good predator (that would be me)?
Joanie