[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Puff regaining trust

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Oct 12 21:38:16 EDT 2009

Joanie don't berate yourself, our little ones are quite squittish
anyways.
I'm sure with heaps of TLC, loads of treats and hours of patience she'll
be your snuggly girl again.
I found that sitting on the ground with treats on and around me was a
way of gaining trust.........meanwhile talk softly and make a noise that
she'll recognise as her sound.  For the girls i'm always saying hello
Princesses or where's my little Prinnies? (sounds weird but they come
out to see me each time!)  I always do a sing song voice in the mornings
when i first go down to see them, singing GOOD MORNING PRINCESSES :o)
I'm sure they learn that means Mummy slave is coming to clean and oh boy
treats as well!
So just give it time love and don't worry HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxx

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx