[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] One year has passed.......

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Oct 12 21:51:34 EDT 2009

Since my darling little man Dukey boy went to the bridge.
He passed on yesterday 12th October, it was a horrible day and i didn't
sleep the night before, all the memories came back, the only thing that
kept me going thru the night was to cuddle his soft toy Brownie Bear
(yes named after our dear friend BB, Leah's baby)
I hugged the girls and told them i was sad about their big brother, i'm
sure they knew as Onyx gave me the longest cuddle.
I'd also like to thank once again so many of you who've been such a
great support to me, THANKYOU xxxxxxxxxx

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx