[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Soulage and Sable

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Oct 13 13:31:07 EDT 2009

Joanne, Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci and Sweetie, thank you for
letting us know that two of Debbie's piggies recently passed away. We
often think of Debbie, Pete, and their piggies, and it was with much
sadness that we read of the passings of Soulage and Sable. Yes, we, too,
miss Debbie's postings. She knew each of the Dolly Mixtures so well and
took such care to make sure that every piggie was happy and was placed
with a piggie or piggies of like personality. How touching that Pete
felt that Debbie must have needed Soulage and that's why Soulage left
for the Bridge. It sounds as though Sable also felt the need to be with
Debbie or to make sure Soulage had piggie company on the other side.
They were both such lucky girls to be beloved members of the Dolly
Mixtures. Please extend our belated condolences to Pete on their passings.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday