[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 16:17:17 EDT 2009

To all of you who have lost a beloved piggie these past few weeks, my deepest sympathy.  I get all choked up when I read how sick these sweet little creatures are and I thank my lucky stars that I have the most wonderful, caring vet in the world.  Anyone in the NYC area should go to Dr. Salas at Animal Kind in Brooklyn.  She is wonderful.  I have two new additions to my group and I'll write more on them at another time.
Grace, Gus, Rusty, Babe, Sugar and Baby (with Oreo and Porkster at the Bridge)