[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Hershey

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Oct 14 19:11:09 EDT 2009

Joanie and Gary, we had so hoped that Hershey would make it, and our hearts sank when she passed to the Bridge.  Please know that you did all your best for her; your love came through each word of every post as you tried so hard to get her well.  You were certainly on a roller coaster as you dealt with her stasis and other problems, and we are so very sorry.  We were on a roller coaster with our Sunshine, who passed away two years ago after two surgeries to remove bladder stones.  Sometimes, despite our best efforts, it is just not meant to be that our little ones remain with us.  Thank you for your beautiful eulogy.  How touching to read that she became so trusting when she became ill and that she would go up to Gary and rest her paws on his arm as if to thank him.  How sweet, too, to read of how she played a miniature symphony with her three bells.  Yes, we have no doubt that you enriched her life as much as she enriched yours.  Hershey was a very lucky girl.  Please accept our belated condolences on her passing.  We also send best wishes to Puff and the Bun.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday