[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Worming Protocol, Ann Evans

wrraffles at aol.com wrraffles at aol.com
Sun Oct 18 05:25:19 EDT 2009

In GPDD Volume 8, Issue 326 Message 2, Ann Evans has written a most excellent article on guinea pig parasites and given detailed worming information.

I note that on the Digest home page under the topic Member Resources, that a new topic is being developed, Information Resources.  I suggest that this article be included on the Digest Web Pages as a permanent reference.   Thank you Ann for taking the time to write up the concise and informative information.

Betsy

Calliope and Honey guinea pigs