[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Brenie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Oct 18 14:04:44 EDT 2009

Allison, we are so very sorry to hear that you came home one day and
discovered that Brenie had passed away.  We gather between the lines
that Bean was not getting along with him, and we can imagine that the
sight you saw was very difficult to see.  When we got our piggie Friday,
we came home one day and saw that he had apparently attacked our
Sunshine in some way, because Sunshine had a small spot of blood on his
nose.  We were quite taken aback and separated them.  It can be hard to
predict which boars will get along and which won't.  We've been lucky
with all of our boars, except with Friday not liking Sunshine (who was a
great guy), so perhaps it might work out that Chino and Bean will get
along.  Please do keep us posted, and please accept our condolences on
Brenie's passing.  We know that he knew how much you loved him.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday