[Gpdd] HEALTH- Dillon

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 19 17:15:41 EDT 2009

  Hi! As far as the vet goes, is she a trained exotics vet? She should give
him a painkiller meant for piggies, not watered down aspirin or tylenol. The
chicken pox looking things in his mouth could be sores that his overgrown
molars caused. Are they whiteish? I think guinea pigs can get thrush.
Someone elses piggie on here had thrush, maybe she can help more on what to
look for on that issue. Try to feed him some canned pumpkin. The plain kind
not the kind with spices. This has fiber & try to keep syringing him water &
Critical care. I'm really not sure what else to say to help. I hope he gets
better.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/