[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Halloween Pics

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Oct 19 21:08:16 EDT 2009

Jocelyn i've had the BIGGEST smile on my face this morning, i opened up
your pigtures and was just amazed at your ingenuity and how well the
boys posed for you!
I love the background too................me thinks it maybe the infamous
ship our little ones have been travelling on all these months?
I'm sure Alge will love these pics too, it will brighten her day.
Please tell Edgeworth, Flashbang Fatbottom and Benito they're very
photogenic and the girls think they're rather cute!

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx