[Gpdd] Misc: Piggy Hugs

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 23:34:24 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Very very brief -- I am incredibly weak but want to thank you all for the
mail, the gifties and all. You have no idea idea how much I appreciate each
and everyone one of you.

I have been released from the hospital but have to go back daily for
radiation treatments and will be admitted once to twice more yet again. Wish there
were a local hospital where they could be done but at least I don't have to
go all the way to Columbus for these -- maybe about 40 miles?? Not so bad.

I wish I could communicate how really much your cards, thoughts, etc. have
meant. They truly DO make a real difference. I am able to step back from the
misery (a little melodrama there) and think about the good and healthy
vibes being sent to   me. These are real things!

I'll write more when able, am not yet but want you to know how swell you
all are and how deeply your friendship flows.

Luv,
Alge and Da Piggy Pirates    <----wheeze been taking good care of our
Mumzi!