[Gpdd] Gpdd: [Rainbow Bridge] (Donald, Julie's gp)

ellen garrison elmga at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:09:28 EDT 2009

Dearest Julie and all,

I have just read the post from you of Oct. 5 regarding little Donald.  I am truly sorry for your loss.

I am sure that Donald knew/knows you loved/love him.  I am sure he appreciated your care and companionship.  I truly believe our animals (and often, some people) are still with us in spirit even after they pass from the physical, and that he is still with you in a spiritual way, Julie.

It is not my intention to impose my beliefs on anyone, just that I have witnessed many times, the abundance our universe has to offer, and that worlds do connect with each other and it is not a frightening thing, but a beautiful thing.

Also, thank you for your kind email to me about little Mercy who I only had for about 45 hours.

I now do recall reading your posts and my heart goes out to you as well.

I do not mean to be rude for not answering in any way to anyone on Gpdd, just that I haven't been able to read everything.

Also, please accept my apologies for not being up to date on our wonderful GPdd.

I seem to be extremely busy these days.  I have been having to catch up on rest and everything else.  I am trying to be diligent at keeping up with rest and Gpdd.

Take good care, all, and know that you are loved! Lots of love and ((((Hugs)))) to Julie...

-Ellen and 10 guineas, in mem of Li'l Guy and Gin Gin

"Do not be dismayed at goodbyes.  A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.  And meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends."

-Richard Bach, American writer