[Gpdd] Gpdd: [Announcement] Happy Belated B-day, Princess Snowflake and Bertie Pig!

ellen garrison elmga at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 24 07:28:37 EDT 2009

Hi all,

How cute. Leah, your little photobook of the piggies in celebration.  Bertie resembles my Li'l Guy (a.k.a., Li'l Guy Antonio) who was the first gp I ever had.  [Enjoy the loves of Rainbow Bridge, Li'l Guy...]
Avery Happy (belated) Birthday to piggies Princess Snowflake and Bertie!  I especially like the one of the Bertie pig sleeping with one hind foot sticking out.