[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Ricki's Chelito

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 24 13:31:30 EDT 2009

Could you please pass this message on to Ricki?

Dear Ricki,
I'm so sorry to hear about poor Chelito! I know how awful it is to work so hard to bring one of our little ones good health and then have to let them go. I've taken comfort in knowing that we did everything in our power to heal them and make their last days happy ones, and I hope you will, too, as your efforts were nothing short of heroic.
Our piggies know how much we care, even now.
Know that we all share in your pain and know that we're here for you should you need to express your fond remembrances as well as your grief.
Sincerely,
Joanie