[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Dillon

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 25 18:55:00 EDT 2009

I'm so sorry Dillon slipped away. I cried throughout your posting and was left with the sense that he was a wonderful therapig, especially whenever someone had had a bad day. He took his calling to comfort seriously and spoke chirps and squeaks of cheer and encouragement whenever needed. If only we could be more like this sweet little fellow, it'd be a much better world.

I'm sure he understood and received the emotional comfort you so lovingly returned to him. You know, this stuff really turns us inside out, but it's worth every tear to have them in our lives, however briefly. You were certainly blessed to have such a loving piggie, and he was equally blessed to have you.
In sympathy,
Joanie