[Gpdd] OFF TOPIC- baby bunnies

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 25 19:25:20 EDT 2009

  Hi! I know this is off topic, but I could use some help. I got this
message from the foster co-ordinator at the Humane League that I foster for:
Anyway; the reason I am contacting you is yesterday we received 3 baby
bunnies that are only about 5 weeks old according to the people who brough
them in (I am not really sure how to age them) Their mom apparently was hit
by a car and killed...although I haven't been able to figure that out for
myself yet...and I feel they are too young for us to put up for adoption....
I know you haven't fostered bunnies before but thought I would ask and see
if you felt like you might be willing to give it a try. They are eating
pellets and hay and seems to be doing well on their own.
I think they should be closer to 2 months old before we put them up for
adoption.
Let me know what you think
  I have no experience with bunnies, but would like to help out. If anyone
knows about baby bunnies can you e-mail me off digest? Thanks.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/