[Gpdd] MISC: Hello fro me and the girls

mlwilliams2 mlwilliams at clear.net
Mon Oct 26 13:48:08 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

I was thinking of all of you today and thought I'd drop a  quick note to
you.  We have been really busy here and a lot going on.  I am trying to
learn a new program for blind people that is a talking GPS program.  It's
kind of complicated and I am taking some on line courses trying to learn it.
While I'm on line, I often go look around e-bay to see what I just can't
live without and I found something there that I thought you would all enjoy
seeing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Adorable-Dollhouse-Miniature-Guinea-Pig-DE4041_W0QQitemZ350161637981QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518742925d

If it doesn't show up, go to this link instead and do a search for miniature
guinea pig:

http://shop.ebay.com/manorhouseminiatures/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

I found it while looking for stuff for my granddaughter's dollhouse I am
giving her for Christmas.  I am going to make a tiny little cage for it in
the style of the CC cages  I bought a tiny little water bottle and plan to
glue it to the inside of the cage, hanging upside down with a little spout
made from a metal paper clip.  I'm going to make one for myself too as I am
now addicted to minis after seeing all this cute stuff.

Me and the girls send our love to all of you and pleas know we are thinking
of you often, just swamped at the moment between work, family and trying to
get things ready for the rapidly upcoming holidays.  Sheesh!
We hope you and the babies are all well and we send out prayers and
condolences to those of you who are experiencing losses and/or illnesses of
your much loved fur babies.
Love, hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Samantha and Tabitha