[Gpdd] Misc: Dillon

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 27 16:55:11 EDT 2009

Our deepest sympathy for Dillon's family. I must admit we cryed here at misfitville as we read Dillon's story. Such a caring little pig to help you each thru ruff days. We also hold a certain piggie that just seems to know how to help you on a really bad day. He cuddles you up really good. His name is Patches.  I sure hope Donovan is doing ok. I know he will need extra cuddles which I am sure he will get from all of you.  Rest in peace little Dillon. We know you are over the bridge and enjoying all the company of all our little furbabies that have passed before you. Give little Donovan a big hug from us.
shedding tears for you Dillon,
Jean