[Gpdd] MISC:Worst Slave in History of World!!!

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Oct 28 13:36:50 EDT 2009

Hi Pat.

A couple of years ago, we had workmen in to replace all of our windows. I was very concerned about all the mess and noise and how it would affect the Piggyfriends but there are just too many of them to board anywhere.

I need not have worried. The piggies were so interested in what was going on, climbing up the wire at the front of their pens to watch the work and discussing it amongst themselves ( probably hoping for a bite of the workmen's sandwiches ).

Admittedly this work did not require much in the way of sanding but when we had our kitchen rebuilt, entailing a lot of dust, I moved the pens that are normally in the room next to the kitchen for the duration. It was somewhat cramped having all the pens in one room but the piggies seemed to think it was a lot of fun having different neighbours and did not consider how awkward it was for me to do the daily clean out.

On the whole, I think that you should ask your friend to give them a temporary home as they will not like the smell of whatever is put on your floor. I don't suppose that you will like it either!

Make sure that the girls buy your friend a gift for her kindness.

Good luck with the renovations.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.