[Gpdd] OFF TOPIC- baby bunnies

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 29 22:27:38 EDT 2009

  I picked up my foster bunnies today! OMG they are adorable! Not at all
what I expected. So tiny & fuzzy. They are Jersey Wooleys? They are eating
hay & pellets well, but the lady in charge of fostering (Lori) brought them
in some romaine from home & the one had lose stools after that. She said not
to give them any veggies for now. They are so tiny I find it hard to believe
they could be 5 weeks old. I am kind of worried about the smallest one.
That's the one that had the lose stools. He (she?) has squinty little eyes &
is constantly snuggling up against the one other bunnie. It wants to be
cuddled against him all the time. Is that normal? They are all on an
antibiotic right now. She said they were snuffly when they came in. If their
mom was alive would they still be nursing from her? They all have good
appetites. Lori said they are too little to know what sex they are right
now. She tried to check before we left but couldn't tell. I hope I do ok
with them. They are very friendly & not skittish at all. Wish me luck!

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/