[Gpdd] Announcements: Whee are Late!!

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Fri Oct 30 00:39:49 EDT 2009

Oh me oh my.........whee sooooooooo sorry it's all mummy's fault
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We've given her a good scolding and told her next time whee will throw
our handbags at her!
HUMPH how dare she not send birthday wishes on time!!!!!!!!! so whee
gonna do it

*cough  cough* just clearing our little throats, want to sound beautiful
for our lovely friend Penny.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PENNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEK WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEK WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

some extra loves cause whee late (hey Onyx do ya think whee should still
speak to mummy after being so late? mmmmmmm Velvet i think whee must
otherwise no food or treaties may come our way!! SIGH......... OK)

Hi Penny sorry love i was in a mess with paper work on wednesday i DID
have a note to put up a message early for you but of course found it
this morning at work and went OMG noooo!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday, i'm sure the PiggyFriends would've
given you amples of kisses and huggles :o)

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx