[Gpdd] OFF TOPIC- baby bunnies

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Oct 30 00:50:04 EDT 2009

Hi  Please do check the references I gave you offline, if they are on
antibiotics they need Benebac a probiotic on an opposite schedule than their
main meals,  the one is no doubt cold, provisions need to be made to keep
them warm as they would from their mum, who would also have built them a fur
lined nest, and as I said before their tummies are more delicate than
piggies. No doubt after piggie babies its startling to see how helpless baby
buns are in comparison. look these up in the references I gave you, your
answers are there, and more help is available from the good folks at
etherbun. Raising baby buns is hard at first.  Find out how early you can
give them Ivermectin
You cant raise baby buns in a vacuum   Good luck Sandy