[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Bad Slave??

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Fri Oct 30 01:02:13 EDT 2009

Nope i don't think so at all Pat.........gosh we all have those
moments!!
Not long ago i fed the girls some treaties, only to come back down about
an hour later to discover i'd left their new cage lid (metal wire bent
to fit over cage as protection from their big sister Bella the pup) off!
I was horrified as Bella had been let inside and she does wander in to
look inside their cage everynow and then.......i felt physically ill.
HUGS for you love i'm sure once her initial worries are over she'll be
back to chutting and exploring all over again :o)

I personally wouldn't have the piggies anywhere near bad smells like
paint or stains at all, i'd be worried how it might affect their
delicate noses.

Good luck with your renovations!

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx