[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Molly

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Sep 6 15:53:37 EDT 2009

Deb, Emma, Winnie, and Lily, please accept our very belated condolences on Molly's passing.  How tragic that she probably developed liver damage from getting too much anesthesia during teeth trims and other procedures.  It was very shocking to read that the vet was trimming her teeth, yet her incisors were very overgrown.  It is also so sad that she had a series of strokes.  We are so very sorry that this happened to your sweet girl.  Please don't say you were stupid to listen to your previous vet.  You were doing your best with what you knew at the time; that's all any of us can do.  Thank you for relating your difficult story so that other piggies can be helped.  We are so glad that you found Ann Evans so close to you and that she was able to trim Molly's incisors, help you find a great vet, and give you lots of helpful piggie info.  It was with much sadness that we read that Molly had to be put to sleep, but we know she knew how much you loved her, and we are glad that she was surrounded by her family and friends as she made her final journey.  We are sure that her experiences will save other piggies and that is a wonderful tribute to her.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday