[Gpdd] [Health] Vets near Boston

Tiffany MacAllister tmacallister at musician.org
Mon Sep 7 13:55:19 EDT 2009

Hi Friends!

 I was wondering if anyone can suggest a good pig savvy vet in the Boston
(MA) area. I do have a vet that treats small animals and he was always
very good with my rats, but if there is someone around who is
specifically trained in Guinea Pigs, I would rather go there. No one is
sick, but I would like to take them for a check up soon now that I'm
making enough money for it. Also, does nayone have any suggestions for
tests or anything that I should ask the vet to do and an estimate of how
much extra they might cost?

 Any help is appreciated

 Tiffy, S'mores, Zoot, Kitties, Fishies, and Tortoise

--
An Excellent Credit Score is 750
See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!