[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES - BG

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sat Sep 12 06:29:25 EDT 2009

Dearest Carole

I wanted to again pass on my sincerest, and deeply felt, condolences, on the passing of your beloved piggy, BG.      You are such a trooper, so strong and loving and thoughtful, and you placing him in professional care sounded the best way to go to give little BG another chance.  I would do the same as you, if I had such an opportunity.

You can be so very proud that he lives to 6 1/2 years of age - to me that is a lifetime well spent being loved by you!    Now he and Artie are together again, surely they're having heaps of fun and lots of rumbly giggles in paradise.

I want to send even more and deeper condolences and sympathy and hugs and love Carole - during all this (of which I was unaware), you have been such a good friend to me, helping me with Donald.   You have been the go-between between Vedra, yourself, myself and ultimately my vets.  You have spent so much time typing information on how to cut teeth, on how to feed, on what to look for if a piggy goes off its food, trying to find out names of Rodentologists in Australia, giving me details of a NZ rodentologist, sending me diagrams of how a piggy's teeth should look and how they should be cut......... the list goes on and on.   You've written so many A4 pages of information in your emails to you (that doesn't include all the attachments), that I could fill a folder with all the info you have imparted.         Even after BG's passing, you still send me heaps of info and long emails.  You are a great woman, a wonderful piggy slave, and a very valuable member of the GPDD, and a very important part of *my* life.

And........ you have done all this whilst your beloved BG has been away from you, and not feeling well himself.   You kept all that secret from me whilst helping me - I am praying so hard for your comfort and may God Bless you and keep you cosseted in his wonderful, big, comforting arms, and I pray you can feel the love coming to you from across so many thousands of miles from so many people and piggies - particularly me.   I wish I could be there to just "be there" if you want for you at this sad time.   My shoulder is always here if you want to cry on it Carole.

I will do as you say Carole, and will not (yet) give up on Donald - if only for your sake - you certainly deserve that much.      You are a true "angel" Carole, and a much beloved member of this group, and indeed much loved by myself!  I'm going out now to give Donald another feed of critical care and will take him back to the vet on Tuesday with all the information you have sent me.

RIP darling little BG - say a big hi to Artie, and to my Archie, Muppet, Teddy, Dougall & Brandy, gone before you.

God Bless you Carole,
Julie, Donald & the rest
xxxxxx