[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: My 2 joined by 2 more

Elisabeth Haithcock ellie.cabbit at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 13:35:36 EDT 2009

Last night, my fearless leaders Molly Flanders and Winkerton Phillip were
joined by Pumpkin and Bennett. There was much wheeking from separate cages
(Winkie isn't fixed, Molly's 6.5 years old and a bit of a solitary
curmudgeon) that continued well into the night. And I do mean well into the
night. o.o

Pumpkin and Bennett come to me from a wonderful and kind lady named Jen who
no longer had space after a rather sudden move. Winkie and Bennett have been
introduced and got on well, and Winkie and Pumpkin snuffled noses through
the bars. Molly? She wheeked a couple times and then went back to ignoring
me AND the others; she's still peeved that I ran out of blueberries
yesterday morning and haven't been back to the store. Poor dear will just
have to suffer with carrots for treats until tomorrow.

~E, Molly, Winkie, Pumpkin & Bennett

--
I saw what I saw when I saw it, but I'm not sure I saw what I think I saw
when I thought I saw what I saw when I saw it... see?

"These words are designed to kill advertisements"