[Gpdd] health; Hershey

M mfug at live.co.uk
Mon Sep 14 02:39:48 EDT 2009

All of us here are sending healing thoughts for our special beautiful and shy friend Hershey, we are wishing for her to be pain free.

Joanie you are being very strong and if the pain for your little girl is too much, the best thing for her is to join all those piggies already at the bridge who would welcome a new friend, only you can make the choice (assuming Hershey doesnt make it for you) and we know you are already thinking about the best thing for your baby.

We really hope Hershey pulls through and enjoys years more love, but if she cant, dont blame yourself she will be in a better place.

Please keep us updated, Hershey has a special place in our hearts here in the UK

Love M, Fugly + Spooky