[Gpdd] [CARE] Dandelion greens

Dana Felice dfhakes at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 08:20:14 EDT 2009

Occasionally I shop at Fresh Market, carefully, since it's so expensive.
There was a huge, lovely bunch of dandelion greens for $3.99 so I grabbed
it.

Two of the bunnies turned their noses up.  Dasha, who eats everything,
finished hers.

The four girl piggies inhaled theirs.  Penny tried to pull a huge leaf from
the pile and Mina put a paw on it, as if to say, that's MY leaf.

Dandelion greens are hard to find here and not sold in common stores like
Publix.  What makes them so tasty to piggies?

Dana