[Gpdd] HEALTH: Hershey may be coming home at last

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 14 13:50:45 EDT 2009

The vet said she might be able to release my little girl to my care late this afternoon. I'm as nervous as a new mama, full of "what if's," but am thrilled at the prospect of her cute little face peering from her cage at me again.
Don't worry, I won't be feeding her grain or seeds or sweets or anything that might overferment in her gut. I'll be getting instructions, but I'm pretty sure it'll be timothy, critical care, and lots of water and damp romaine, the latter of which sustained her when she wasn't eating or drinking much.
Thanks for your prayers. Keep 'em coming!