[Gpdd] [CARE] Bedding

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Tue Sep 15 09:15:48 EDT 2009

Hello All,

I'm looking at expanding the piggy arena (Benito launched himself at Edgeworth and now the piggy arena is split in two) but a little worried about bedding costs. It's $21 for a bag of CareFresh here and it takes a bag and a half to cover the piggy arena, which is cleaned out once week. I found out that Kaytee makes a similar paper product called "Kaytee Total Comfort Bedding" that's a little cheaper: http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=16590 . Anyone tried this bedding?

Jocelyn, Edgeworth, Flashbang Fatbottom, and Benito