[Gpdd] Care (Bedding)

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 16:57:44 EDT 2009

I recently adopted two more guinea pigs so now I have five and the litter was becoming very expensive.  I have always used Carefresh and I love it and so do the piggies.  I started shredding paper the past few weeks but yesterday I went on line and Petco is having a HUGE sale.  The 60 liter bag was reduced from $22.99 to $14.99.  I ordered a ton.  For those of you in the States, it is a good buy.  The shipping is free on orders over $65.
Grace, Gus, Babe, Rusty, Pookie and a baby to be named at a later date (with Oreo and Pork Chop at the Bridge)
P.S. - Does anyone have any suggestions for the baby's name?  She is a black Abby about three months old.  Very cute.  I just can't think of a good name for her.  Thanks.