[Gpdd] misc: Happy Adoption day Bertie!

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 18 13:14:40 EDT 2009

A big congratulations on celebrating your adoption day  Bertie Pig from all of us here in misfit ville:)  Our mommie and daddie have been very very busy... as  they keep talking about something called a "grand baby?"  It was a very exciting day here on Sept 16Th as mommie and daddie kept calling people to talk about this "grand baby"  I do believe its their first as they are soo excited !!  and  they keep looking at pics they took of this "grand baby?"I have heard his name is Ezekiel Leigh!  Well anyway I am on top of things here when mommie is busy like she is right now and I am on her computer... she knows I am the smart one!! and lets me do things like this.. so Happy Day to you Bertie !!!
Lazarus (the spokesmen for Misfit ville piggies)