[Gpdd] Misc: Hershy

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 18 13:20:28 EDT 2009

Dear Little Hershy,
Sure hope  you keep feeling better each day... You sound like one strong willed little gal! Hey if your ever interested when your feeling all the way better ... I am  a fine, smart, handsome, single piggie with alot of pigsonality indeed:) :) hehe  Stay on that path of good health... its very scary for your mommie and daddie when you dont feel well. I know that as when ever one of us here in mistfit ville is not well.. they worrie them selves sick... so stay well little sweet gal.
Lazarus (the spokes piggie for misfitville)