[Gpdd] HEALTH: Now Hershey has diarrhea

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 18 21:07:40 EDT 2009

Poor little girl. I had to give her a bottom bath today, and she was sooo good! She's becoming more outgoing and is constantly begging for treats which I can't provide until her tummy settles. I feel as if getting her through this latest difficulty might be the turn around she needs. Any suggestions on treating diarrhea? I'll call the vet tomorrow and see what she says, but I'd like to be doing something for her in the meanwhile--things to avoid, etc.
I have to tell you that every breath she takes is a gift from God for me. I've never loved an animal friend more.
Please keep up your prayers and well-wishes. I'm sure that's one reason she's still with us!
Thanks,
Joanie