[Gpdd] [Care] Bedding

Tiffany MacAllister tmacallister at musician.org
Sat Sep 19 18:33:39 EDT 2009

Vic,

 I change the fleece every 2-3 days, sometimes 4 if I'm very busy. It
doesn't smell until day 4 if I leave it that long. I use 3-6 layers of
towel.
Working on making more sets, I have two so far. In theory if I had a set
for every day of the week, they could have fresh clean bedding everyday
and I'd only need to
wash them all once a week. As it is, I am washing them every time I
change them. I'm not sure how other people do it, but that's my system so
far. Fleece works for some people
while for other people, shavings or carefresh are easier. Personally, I
use the fleece because it's cheaper in the long run.

Tiffy, S'mores, Zoot, Kitties, Fishies, Tortoise

--
An Excellent Credit Score is 750
See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!