[Gpdd] Misc; Bedding

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sun Sep 20 13:51:10 EDT 2009

I use fleece on top of towels. I have 8 squares 2'X2'  for a 4x2 cage.

Each square has a layer of fleece sewed onto a layer of towel, I change one square every day and both squares on a Saturday for full cage cleaning.

The materials cost me £30 and I do one wash load a week of all the guinea pig bits.

I have only just started using this so dont yet know the longevity of my squares, they have lasted 3 months so far and are showing no signs of wear or tear (touchwood) will let you know when they do wear out.