[Gpdd] MISC: vet's letter

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 03:47:37 EDT 2009

Just wanted to say that our little boy's vet wrote a letter to us about a month ago.  (I'll explain in another post why it's taken me so long to say this.)  We had written to her, asking her to reduce our bill for the 'cutting off of our boy's penis' since we did NOT approve of that and we never would have.  Her letter was a bit nasty as she accused us of blaming her for something that wasn't her fault.  She said she had two choices, put him to sleep or cut off his penis.  Well, long story short, we know there were other options, but not to hear her tell it.  We learned the hard way, the worst way possible, that she is NOT a good vet with gp's.  Receiving that letter, especially after being still so heartbroken, was of course, horrible in itself.  She refused to lower the bill so we just paid it in full in order to get this in our past.  Understandably, her attitude and treatment of us took its toll on me.

Thanks to everyone for their support during this trying time.

Corrine