[Gpdd] Misc: New address and subscription

mlwilliams2 mlwilliams at clear.net
Tue Sep 22 13:48:12 EDT 2009

Hello y'all,

As you know, much as been going on here in GA.  Not only with me but with
our state as well.  We are surrounded by flood waters everywhere we look.
We are fortunate in that we are in a bit higher area and so far, the waters
have not reached our door.  It has, however, turned our front yard into a
lake.  We lost all of our pepper plants and other stuff I as growing for the
girls but thank God our home is not destroyed.  There is more rain to come
and so please keep our entire area in your prayers.

It's good to be back following a rather lengthy row with our service
provider.  As you can see, I have now changed providers and so far, I am
pleased with them.  The girls are doing really well.  I'm thinking of
blowing up a Barbie life raft for them... just so they feel safe, you
understand!  :)  Their cage, as well as our own cage feels damp constantly.
Ugh..  MY BED SHEETS FEEL MOIST, EVEN THOUGH THEY Really AREN'T.   The
saturation level is about 100% in the air right now so we are just trying to
wait it out.    So far, there have been 8 confirmed deaths due to the
flooding, including one little 2 year old boy.  So sad.

The girls hated to miss the last of the pirating adventure but things got
all discombobulated here.  (Yes,k that's a southern word).  But, hopefully
I've gotten re-subscribed now under this address so sh should be able to
once again  read my GPDD.  I apologize to al of you who have probably
written to me at the old address but I can't even access that account any
more so I fear those e-mails are out in the great black abyss somewhere,
along with a  bunch of socks that come up missing every time I do laundry
around here!

I hope you are all well.  I'll be in and out until I get all caught up on
work and personal e-mails.

Take car!

Hugs & whisker kisses,
Lynn, and a soggy Samantha & Tabitha