[Gpdd] [MISC] Guinea pig beds

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 23 07:10:23 EDT 2009

Dear all

Just sorting through some things and came across a card I kept for a website
that makes handmade guinea pig cosies and beds:

http://www.cosycavies.co.uk/

I bought a couple for my gp's and they are very good quality.  If you have a
gp who just loves to hide or one that is perhaps a little elderly or
convalesing but isn't generating its own heat too well and needs some extra
warmth, they would be good to use.

Although based in the UK, there's a PayPal option, so maybe they can
consider sending overseas?  (Although maybe others on the Digest know and
can tell us of places in the US and other countries where similar items can
be purchased?)

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Kind regards

Carole