[Gpdd] (Misc) Hello from Claire & Biscuit

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 23 14:54:37 EDT 2009

Hello everyone and everypig!

 Just a short email to say hi and to let you know that we are still here - everything has been a little hectic over the past few months with the arival of another new mini slave, but Biscuit is doing well. We were very worried about him after the loss of Tea, but he seems to have bounced back...not popcorning as much as before, but I guess that is because of Tea.

 I have been trying to keep up with the digests, but my condolances to all those who have had piggies go over the bridge. And also thank you foe the advice that Infacol and Gripe water will help if Biscuit has a poorly tummy - we have a lot of those medicines in the house, so it is good to know that they will help him too!

Take care,
Claire & Biscuit